Test Day Tips for LMSW and LCSW Exams
Gearing up for your LMSW or LCSW ASWB test day? This can be a very stressful time for many test-takers. However, with these 7 key test-day tips from Agents of Change, you can minimize your stress and maximize your preparation and test score.
First, before we jump into the 7 tips, remember to read the ASWB Candidate Handbook prior to test day! It’s very important to understand the latest details about the ASWB exam you’re going to take.
Test Day Tips
- Know the location of your exam prior to test day!
- Show up early! If you are late, you may be refused entry to the exam.
- Bring Proper ID. Make sure you have your ID ready the day before to ensure no day of surprises. You are expected to show both a primary and secondary form of ID.
- Dress in layers. You do not know what the temperature will be like in the testing room.
- Eat something prior to your test. You do not want to be HANGRY and unfocused during the test.
- Listen to your body. Take breaks as you need them if you become physically or mentally fatigued, but be mindful of the time.
- Stay positive. Think positive thoughts and keep your mind focused on the end goal. Don’t let your mind start to slip into negative thinking patterns.
Get more tips like these with Agents of Change!
► Learn more about the Agents of Change course here: https://agentsofchangeprep.com
About the Instructor, Meagan Mitchell: Meagan is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and has been providing individualized and group test prep for the ASWB for over five years. From all of this experience helping others pass their exams, she created the Agents of Change course to help you prepare for and pass the ASWB exam!
Find more from Agents of Change here:
► Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aswbtestprep
► Podcast: https://anchor.fm/agents-of-change-sw
#socialwork #testprep #aswb #socialworker #socialwork #socialworktest #socialworkexam #exam #socialworktestprep #socialworklicense #socialworklicensing #licsw #lmsw #lcsw #aswbexam #aswb #lcswexam #lmswexam #aswbtestprep #aswbtest #lcswtestprep #lcswtest #lmswtestprep #lmswtest #aswbcourse #learningstyles #learningstyle
Disclaimer: This content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or clinical advice, diagnosis, or treatment